-
Junior Member
registered user
Can't login at XServer Login Window
Hi,
after I changed many settings in my XServers configuration - and probably also in the Window Manager configuration - I can no longer log into the Xserver and get to the actual Window Manager desktop ...
Well, I can log in, but once the login window disappears, the screen stays emtpy for 1 or 2 seconds and then the login window appears again.
At the Xserver Login window, where I can also choose the Window Manager from a drop-down list, I now only have 3 different options:
default
kde
failsafe
Before I had many more and I believe there was one called KDE3 and this was the only one that actually worked.
Does anybody know how I can get back the full list of Window Managers in this drop-down list and especially the KDE3 option?
BTW: I am using Knoppix 3.3 HD-Installed.
Thank you in advance,
TorBu
Similar Threads
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:09 PM
-
By bmasters in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 06:28 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By Triorieel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By deutschemonte in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00