Hi. Yes, the HD is NTFS. Is there anything free out there that I could use to create that fat32 partition? I don't have a copy of Mandrake, but that does sound like a good option.Originally Posted by fingers99
Hi. Yes, the HD is NTFS. Is there anything free out there that I could use to create that fat32 partition? I don't have a copy of Mandrake, but that does sound like a good option.Originally Posted by fingers99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
48GB Lot (12x 4GB) Nanya PC3-8500R DDR3 1066MHz ECC Registered Server RAM
$60.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Laptop DDR4 8GB RAM 3200MHz Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V Single Rank
$147.99
8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Unbuffered 288-Pin PC4-21300 Upgrade
$145.99