-
Maybe I'd be better off with kanotix? I heard it installs a debian sid? Maybe what I need to do is do a debian install and forget about debian 'spinoffs'?
I am just wondering about hardware detection in debian. I installed Woody many months ago but was disappointed with hardware detection.
Thank you for your thoughts!
Similar Threads
-
By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 39
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 09:52 AM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Networking
Replies: 84
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 01:02 PM
-
By anduril in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 26
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00