I got an exact problem as above, is there anyone can help us out ??
thx a lot !!
I decided to install webmin (as an aside I want to initially use it to make changes, then reference the files it modified to learn how to do it manually) but it has unresolvable dependency problems. Webmin depends on libauthen-pam-perl and libnet-ssleay-perl but apt-get says it can't install them.
I then tried to manually install libauthen-pam-perl but it won't install due to perlapi-5.6.1 not being installed or installable. perlapi is a virtual package that comes as part of perl and my install (fresh from a knoppix 3.3 cd) is 5.8.3.
I tried using the --force-yes switch in apt-get to install libauthen-pam-perl but that didn't get around the dependency problem. What's my best bet to get those two packages installed, do I need to downgrade my perl install to get the older version of perlapi?
I got an exact problem as above, is there anyone can help us out ??
thx a lot !!

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player w/ Power Adapter For Parts/Repair Turns On
$25.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25