Hi!
I'd give Brazilized-knoppix called KURUMIN linux 3.0 a try, just downloaded KURUMIN linux 3.0 latest ISO. image to fat
partition and extracted it to as ...c:/knoppix/,
later with rawwriter I made boot disk from
"boot.img", once reboot, it went smoothly, suddenly stalled at "not finding knoppix system" .......
what special command should I apply to go with installation from HDD succefully for
Kurumin3.0 with boot floppy disc?
also main doc .of Kurumin3.0 &website 'are in portuguese, I found no clue of solutions at
all.
A bien tot!!!!
tom
![]()

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB Ram Kit
$80.00
48GB(6 x 8GB) Mixed Brand PC4-2666V DDR4 Desktop UDIMM RAM - R1051A
$129.95
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
SK Hynix HMA82GU6DJR8N-VK 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 Desktop Memory RAM
$63.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz
$175.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99