I got an exact problem as above, is there anyone can help us out ??
thx a lot !!
I decided to install webmin (as an aside I want to initially use it to make changes, then reference the files it modified to learn how to do it manually) but it has unresolvable dependency problems. Webmin depends on libauthen-pam-perl and libnet-ssleay-perl but apt-get says it can't install them.
I then tried to manually install libauthen-pam-perl but it won't install due to perlapi-5.6.1 not being installed or installable. perlapi is a virtual package that comes as part of perl and my install (fresh from a knoppix 3.3 cd) is 5.8.3.
I tried using the --force-yes switch in apt-get to install libauthen-pam-perl but that didn't get around the dependency problem. What's my best bet to get those two packages installed, do I need to downgrade my perl install to get the older version of perlapi?
I got an exact problem as above, is there anyone can help us out ??
thx a lot !!

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed
$129.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99