I got an exact problem as above, is there anyone can help us out ??
thx a lot !!
I decided to install webmin (as an aside I want to initially use it to make changes, then reference the files it modified to learn how to do it manually) but it has unresolvable dependency problems. Webmin depends on libauthen-pam-perl and libnet-ssleay-perl but apt-get says it can't install them.
I then tried to manually install libauthen-pam-perl but it won't install due to perlapi-5.6.1 not being installed or installable. perlapi is a virtual package that comes as part of perl and my install (fresh from a knoppix 3.3 cd) is 5.8.3.
I tried using the --force-yes switch in apt-get to install libauthen-pam-perl but that didn't get around the dependency problem. What's my best bet to get those two packages installed, do I need to downgrade my perl install to get the older version of perlapi?
I got an exact problem as above, is there anyone can help us out ??
thx a lot !!

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
MICRON 2200S 256GB NVMe SSD (MTFDHBA256TCK-2AS1AABDA) - TESTED - 71%
$24.99