did you try the cheatcode noscsi?
mentioned in quite a few threads, I had same issue which it fixed
hth
hi;
I have a ecs k7s5a rev 5.0 mother board
amd 1400 cpu
256 ram
40 gig hd
ld dvd/cd-rw drive
all works under 2.4 kernal but under 2.6 i get a mega raid failed(have no raid)
then goes down to another item then hangs.
is there a way around this ????
Also does anyone notice it is more ram intensive now ???
did you try the cheatcode noscsi?
mentioned in quite a few threads, I had same issue which it fixed
hth

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco WS-C3560CX-12TC-S 12 Port- IP Data IP Base Ethernet Network Switch 12 GE
$89.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
$75.00
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57