-
Senior Member
registered user
No clue, sorry, but I am still stuck back on v3.3, and in that version, a change made in the Root login through the Control Center, was enough to stick with the languange you picked. But, then again, every user you have had to do the same thing. Interesting what changes I have seen, or heard, were made in the v3.4, some of them don't seem to be "progress", or more likely, why certain things don't work like they used to work anymore, stuff.
Hopefully, someone who is actually running v3.4 can assist on this, until I can get upgraded, I am just going to sit back and learn what I am probably going to have to deal with when I do get to this version....
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By marshalh in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 10:12 AM
-
By ceviz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By hitokiri007 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 07:56 AM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By nofori in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 10:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$255.98

Micron 1TB NVMe Gen4 X4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
$90.00

Apple MacBook Pro 13” 2020 A2251 Touch Bar i5 16GB RAM 1TB SSD - Tested
$299.99

NEW SGIN 18.5" Laptop Intel Core i3-10100Y 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RJ45 USB-C Win11
$402.99