no one else has this issue? All I am getting is static in xawtv...
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question but here it goes.
I have a TV wonder pro and have had great luck getting the module to load for it (cx8.
the issues that i am having is that I cannot get xawtv to sacn for channels using scantv
it throws an error saying that there is no tuner found and exits.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kyle
no one else has this issue? All I am getting is static in xawtv...

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
NETGEAR GS308 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch New - OPEN BOX - not used
$28.99
~NIB~ Netgear GS728TPP-300NAS V3 24 PORT GIGABIT POE MNGD W. 4 SFP PORTS
$349.95