-
Knoppix couldn't write HDD
Hi all
I have a problem
But I request your help to solve this.
I have only installed Mandrake 10 on my PC and I couldn't start STARTX interface of mandrake. I have some problems with my Video and Ethernet Card. I tried to solve this problem by downloading some drivers under Live Knoppix CD but I couldn't have write permission to HDD. I had looked up and found a way to have writing permission to HDD. But It couldn't work. As said that I unmounted Hda6 or Hda1 and unclicked option of 'read only' than I mounted the device again. And I saved the downloaded drivers. I can save this drivers but after restart to Mandrake linux-10 and I couldn't see driver files or folders I used. I don't know why knoppix delete these folders or files. Which folder should I use to save. I have to use knoppix live CD to download drivers and I have to back Mandrake 10 and handle these files. I am looking forward your reply. Thank you in advance. Best Regards.
Necat.
Similar Threads
-
By Arrummzen in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 20
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:35 AM
-
By ghofmann in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 12:51 PM
-
By TLis in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 08:44 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99