-
libqtpixmap errors stop hdinstall
Managed to boot Knoppix 3.4 with the knoppix26 kernel and thought everything was fine and dandy. However, when it came to installing with sudo knoppix-installer (I tried knx2hdd and knx-hdinstaller as well) I get the following:
Gtk-WARNING **: /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libqtpixmap.so: cannot read file data: Input/output error
Which at first didn't seem fatal. I got a nice little box to choose my installation options but on choosing one I get an error saying that there was an illegal operand at line 128 of /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libqtpixmap.
Now I'm relatively competant at linux but have taken the plunge from Slackware into debian and wonder whether I'm missing something daft.
It sounds like I'm having a similar problem to this post here
If you need any info I'll be happy to help, thanks.
Alex
--
Folding for Team Mac OS X 1971
Similar Threads
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By illinigator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 10:11 PM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 10:11 PM
-
By gvkreisler in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By ThomasK in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 06:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00