Looks like V3.4-2004-05-17 to me!
- Kernel 2.6.6
- Harddisk installer (Fabian Franz) update
- Live installer (Fabian Franz) update
- fixed knoppix-terminalserver boot-graphics
- Removed ipw2100 support in Kernel 2.6.6 because it does not work there (gcc
incompatibilities, changed Kernel api)
Looks like V3.4-2004-05-17 to me!
Could you let me know on which mirror I can find it.Originally Posted by bfree
Thnx
I had to go to a German oneOriginally Posted by Aleu
but which one. Could you post the link to it?Originally Posted by j.drake
Thnx
Doesn't matter I found it![]()
Yet another release?
When is the stable version likely to be released?
--
Brian
Is the faulty shutdown addressed in this release? See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...light=shutdown.
stable??? the knoppix development goes like: new stable (3.3, 3.4) then updates on problems, then new stable. stable is simply the latest, I guess..
Anyone know more about Captive-NTFS?
I'd like to know if Captive-NTFS can only be activated from KDE,
or, for example, if the init-script finds it in /KNOPPIX on cdrom
(if I put the necessary files there).
I prefer automatically using Captive, but don't know if KNOPPIX can handle this.
another 700MB to download.
Bernd

• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage
$175.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00
Vintage Original Hercules Graphics Card ISA 8-Bit - GB102 Rev B (1985) Untested
$109.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage 3.5” Floppy Disk Storage Cases With Key 127 Rainbow Colored Disks
$59.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00