-
Senior Member
registered user
V3.4-2004-05-16 (small updates)
- Kernel 2.6.6
- Harddisk installer (Fabian Franz) update
- Live installer (Fabian Franz) update
- fixed knoppix-terminalserver boot-graphics
- Removed ipw2100 support in Kernel 2.6.6 because it does not work there (gcc
incompatibilities, changed Kernel api)
-
Senior Member
registered user
Looks like V3.4-2004-05-17 to me!
-

Originally Posted by
bfree
Looks like V3.4-2004-05-17 to me!
Could you let me know on which mirror I can find it.
Thnx
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Aleu

Originally Posted by
bfree
Looks like V3.4-2004-05-17 to me!
Could you let me know on which mirror I can find it.
Thnx
I had to go to a German one
-

Originally Posted by
j.drake
I had to go to a German one
but which one. Could you post the link to it?
Thnx
-
Doesn't matter I found it
-
Junior Member
registered user
Yet another release?
When is the stable version likely to be released?
--
Brian
-
Senior Member
registered user
Faulty Shutdown problem addressed?
Is the faulty shutdown addressed in this release? See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...light=shutdown.
-
Senior Member
registered user
stable??? the knoppix development goes like: new stable (3.3, 3.4) then updates on problems, then new stable. stable is simply the latest, I guess..
-
Anyone know more about Captive-NTFS?
I'd like to know if Captive-NTFS can only be activated from KDE,
or, for example, if the init-script finds it in /KNOPPIX on cdrom
(if I put the necessary files there).
I prefer automatically using Captive, but don't know if KNOPPIX can handle this.
another 700MB to download.
Bernd
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 29
Last Post: 12-31-2008, 04:06 PM
-
By sdat1333 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By phaedral in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:06 PM
-
Replies: 39
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 07:56 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00