You could try specifiying some settings at boot:
see http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.un...cheatcodes.txt
Hi, Guys
new to Knoppix(Linux).Y'day I got the CD. But after booting it from CD-ROM my monitor screen is divided into small 4 parts and eveything come in very bloory and noisy screen. Did anyone had this problem before?
Thanks
You could try specifiying some settings at boot:
see http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.un...cheatcodes.txt
I have EXACTLY the SAME problem...I see everything is fine ( boot from cd...load knoppix linux)..but the screen is just divided into 4 and seems like I need to do some setting on the resolution?
My config:
Athlon xp 1800
Soltek KT266A
512mb ram
Geforce 4 4200 128mb
** Samsung SyncMaster 191T running at 1280x1024@60hz**
I think it's sth about the monitor...I tried 'knoppix xrefresh 60' ..and it doesn't work..please help...thx
is it before kde loads up? try "vga=normal" as a boot option, no quotes. let me know how that works out.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00