For Knoppix check out the Docs section of this site.
The Linux Newbie Administrator Guide will be good if you're new to Linux
http://linux-newbie.sunsite.dk/
i am compleatly new too linux, i got the knoppix 3.4 disc, ive used it a few times..... but still, could someone give me some good info about linux
For Knoppix check out the Docs section of this site.
The Linux Newbie Administrator Guide will be good if you're new to Linux
http://linux-newbie.sunsite.dk/
double post ^^^^![]()
I kind of like The Linux Documentation Project, especially the howto's:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/categories.html
I suspect he wanted to get an even 1200 postsOriginally Posted by firebyrd10
![]()
Lol. Sorry bout that. My internet connection was hosed last night and I ended up clicking submit twice to try and make sure the post went through. I'm deleting the extra one now.Originally Posted by Markus

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99