-
Junior Member
registered user
How to play DVDs with hard drive install?
I'm using KDE 3.2.2. It is a recent download and install, so I guess it is up to date. I'm a newbie and I don't know how to tell what version of knoppix that I have. . .
Anyway, could someone tell me how to play a DVD movie? I love this OS, but I haven't yet figured out how to play a DVD. I know how to type commands into the Konsole, but that's about it. . .
Thanks in advance,
Tony
Similar Threads
-
By jon1234444 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:14 AM
-
By needhelpNOW in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:27 PM
-
By jjman123 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:45 AM
-
By brianfay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:42 PM
-
By Gregwithoneg in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99