Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Yet another Nvidia post!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    35

    Yet another Nvidia post!

    Hi,
    I just installed the Debian version of 3.4-2005-5-17. Then I reied Kelmo's method to install the nvidia drivers. No go couldn't find GLX.

    Then I tried two of the scripts from kanotix' site. The 5336 and the Debian ones. they didn't work either.

    I need twinview working so that's why I am doing this. I did get it working on the 2004-5-4 release but that one wouldn't mount my CD-drives because of the SCSI issue.

    Can anyone give me any advice??

    Thanks,
    Jim

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2
    hi is there a nvidia how-to somewhere? i see different instructions in different posts and i'm a little confused? i need to get http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kern...-2.6.5.tar.bz2 or can I apt-get kernel source? can someone please give some step by step instructions? I'm trying to install knoppix for the first time I have used fedora but it was real easy since some repository had nvidia drivers precompiled for my kernel.
    thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Please post your remasters here
    By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
  2. newbie... not sure where to post this... lol
    By spamhippy in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 01:48 AM
  3. Post HDD Install Issues (sound, ctrl-alt-Fx, nforce/nvidia)
    By transami in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 10:50 PM
  4. Motherboard does not post...
    By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:29 PM
  5. Post hd install
    By andecla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU picture

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU

$11.00



Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$239.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA picture

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA

$350.48



Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$179.98



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS

$84.49



Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz  8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER  picture

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER

$94.94



DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid picture

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid

$139.99



Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor   picture

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor

$50.00



Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM picture

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM

$699.00