-
Yet another Nvidia post!
Hi,
I just installed the Debian version of 3.4-2005-5-17. Then I reied Kelmo's method to install the nvidia drivers. No go couldn't find GLX.
Then I tried two of the scripts from kanotix' site. The 5336 and the Debian ones. they didn't work either.
I need twinview working so that's why I am doing this. I did get it working on the 2004-5-4 release but that one wouldn't mount my CD-drives because of the SCSI issue.
Can anyone give me any advice??
Thanks,
Jim
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
-
By spamhippy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 20
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 01:48 AM
-
By transami in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:29 PM
-
By andecla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99