-
Yet another Nvidia post!
Hi,
I just installed the Debian version of 3.4-2005-5-17. Then I reied Kelmo's method to install the nvidia drivers. No go couldn't find GLX.
Then I tried two of the scripts from kanotix' site. The 5336 and the Debian ones. they didn't work either.
I need twinview working so that's why I am doing this. I did get it working on the 2004-5-4 release but that one wouldn't mount my CD-drives because of the SCSI issue.
Can anyone give me any advice??
Thanks,
Jim
-
hi is there a nvidia how-to somewhere? i see different instructions in different posts and i'm a little confused? i need to get http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kern...-2.6.5.tar.bz2 or can I apt-get kernel source? can someone please give some step by step instructions? I'm trying to install knoppix for the first time I have used fedora but it was real easy since some repository had nvidia drivers precompiled for my kernel.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
-
By spamhippy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 20
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 01:48 AM
-
By transami in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:29 PM
-
By andecla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99