-
How to update the drivers ?
Hi,
I have installed the 3.4 version. I spent some time adding some stuff (like mplayer because xine often quits while playing avi files but this is OT). Then I added a second scsi card to my setup with some drives.
My install "does not see" the drives attached to the second scsi card wheras it is working perfectly when booting on the CD.
How do I tell Knoppix to check for hardware and install the driver to the hd installation (without overwriting my install) ?
Thanks.
Edit: I'm also looking to put my scsi drives to sleep when not in use for 10 min, what are my options ?
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 25
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 07:29 AM
-
By baldyeti in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By Jacques in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:18 PM
-
By Joutei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 09:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00