Hi guys
Currently I am using a MSDOS Network Bootdisk with Norton Ghost to do disk cloning.
I would like to move over to a linux/unix/bsd distribution to do the exact same thing, but using dd and gz (still undecided which I'll use).
I just need a small LiveCD which I can download and execute via PXE, which has network support, has samba. Needs to be small enough to downloaad via pxe meaning 50Mb is too big.
The actual script I will write myself in bash but no need to worry about it.
Am I in luck? Can anyone suggest anything I can do?
Only need terminal, only user interaction will be asking them for username/password (which samba will use to mount NFS) and everything else will be automated...
Thanks![]()

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00