-
I do remember reading that at some time or another. I actually can't even get to that step. My problem occurs while trying to create the cloop compressed KNOPPIX file.
I've read everything I can find (forums, docs, google). Does anyone know how I could split the following command apart, so I could do it in steps and maybe get a better idea of exactly what is happening...
Code:
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
Thanks,
Ryan
Similar Threads
-
By roadapathy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By baitas in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By danjelsan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:02 PM
-
By jens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

17x Mixed Major Brand 16GB PC4-25600 DDR4-3200 Memory
$849.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00