-
I was using the official Knoppix 3.4 CD to do my remaster. I followed the instructions on this site to the letter. In the last couple of days I have tried a remaster from my Gentoo install and seem to be having a little better luck. I also moved my image (a 3GB tar.gz file) from the source directory directly into master/KNOPPIX/subdir. Now I can actually get an ISO image that I can mount and everything looks good. It just doesn't burn onto a DVD properly (this could be an unrelated problem).
I don't know what version of cloop I have installed on my Gentoo box (if at all). How can I tell? When working from my Gentoo install I still used the create_compressed_fs from the Knoppix CD (/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/usr/bin/create_compressed_fs).
I'll probably try a hard disk install of Knoppix next. I'll eventually need one anyway (if I ever get things working). I don't know if any of my additional info will help, but I figured I'd post it anyway.
Ryan
Similar Threads
-
By roadapathy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By baitas in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By danjelsan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:02 PM
-
By jens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98