-

Originally Posted by
lavaman094
OSS also offers choice. For me, I believe the better installer is knx-hdinstall. I am not stupid, and like control, therefore I find that the knx-hdinstall program suits me best, and has since I began using it, which was when it was the one and only installer.
Which options were in knx-hdinstall that can't be chosen in knoppix-installer? I realize that there are a few things that appeared in the gui of knx-hdinstall that aren't in knoppix-installer's gui. But they're there...it's not hard to edit .knofig and change the filesystem or choose which services to install or whatever else. I was hesitant to switch too, but I've found that the debian-type install in knoppix-installer can do all that knx-hdinstall did and more. I'm not challenging that you have a choice...I'm just saying that you might like the new script if you give it a chance.
Similar Threads
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By vvirmani in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 12:29 AM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:39 AM
-
By bennyp in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 06:06 PM
-
By bel_zh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Vintage Atari 1200 Zaxxon Computer software With box and manual
$75.00

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 130XE Restored NTSC SALT Tested with Box
$345.00