-
Two really needed programs
Hi,
I sincerely think that knoppix is the best live cd I never tried before.
That's I tell all around me and promote it for people who want to begin in linux.
But two thinks I regret and thne I really wand to ask you to do it.
I'm a user of blender and I didn't see it actually on your distribution.
The second think is that I want to use a computer as surveillance (security). But I didin't see any 'motion' or other specialized program to do this on the knoppix.
Please solve those two small ideas and you will be the bigger one's.
Have a nice day,
Thanks for your help.
miguipda
-
Senior Member
registered user
Medialinux from http://www.opensourcelab.it/ is a Knoppix remaster that contains Blender.
-
blender
Also, blender is very easy to install using apt-get on a HD install. I doubt that many people will be using Blender in Knoppix EXCEPT in a HD install.
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can easily install it from klik.berlios.de now even while running from CD.
Similar Threads
-
By firebyrd10 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By ryansanders2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By hittozu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By junior in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$22.00

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

~NIB~ Netgear GS728TPP-300NAS V3 24 PORT GIGABIT POE MNGD W. 4 SFP PORTS
$349.95

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00