Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Two really needed programs

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1

    Two really needed programs

    Hi,

    I sincerely think that knoppix is the best live cd I never tried before.
    That's I tell all around me and promote it for people who want to begin in linux.

    But two thinks I regret and thne I really wand to ask you to do it.

    I'm a user of blender and I didn't see it actually on your distribution.
    The second think is that I want to use a computer as surveillance (security). But I didin't see any 'motion' or other specialized program to do this on the knoppix.

    Please solve those two small ideas and you will be the bigger one's.

    Have a nice day,

    Thanks for your help.

    miguipda

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Medialinux from http://www.opensourcelab.it/ is a Knoppix remaster that contains Blender.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32

    blender

    Also, blender is very easy to install using apt-get on a HD install. I doubt that many people will be using Blender in Knoppix EXCEPT in a HD install.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    You can easily install it from klik.berlios.de now even while running from CD.

Similar Threads

  1. Programs needed for compiling
    By firebyrd10 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 04:48 PM
  2. Some help needed please.
    By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
  3. help needed
    By ryansanders2002 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:47 PM
  4. needed help for programs dependencies, thanks
    By hittozu in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:48 AM
  5. Help Needed .. in a bad way ...
    By junior in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module picture

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module

$89.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD picture

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD

$25.00



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001 picture

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001

$14.90



HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH    LOT OF 10 picture

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10

$70.00



Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP picture

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP

$127.00