Medialinux from http://www.opensourcelab.it/ is a Knoppix remaster that contains Blender.
Hi,
I sincerely think that knoppix is the best live cd I never tried before.
That's I tell all around me and promote it for people who want to begin in linux.
But two thinks I regret and thne I really wand to ask you to do it.
I'm a user of blender and I didn't see it actually on your distribution.
The second think is that I want to use a computer as surveillance (security). But I didin't see any 'motion' or other specialized program to do this on the knoppix.
Please solve those two small ideas and you will be the bigger one's.
Have a nice day,
Thanks for your help.
miguipda![]()
Medialinux from http://www.opensourcelab.it/ is a Knoppix remaster that contains Blender.
Also, blender is very easy to install using apt-get on a HD install. I doubt that many people will be using Blender in Knoppix EXCEPT in a HD install.
You can easily install it from klik.berlios.de now even while running from CD.

Tumi Alpha Series Laptop Briefcase Vintage
$150.00
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Vintage IBM Laptop Computer ThinkPad 380Z Type 2635 Pentium II 300MH & Charger
$148.88
$75.00
Rare Apple Macintosh PowerBook 165c Vintage Laptop - Works (with Novelty Pins)
$1000.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Vintage Super Rare Exxon Office Supplies Keyboard Mechanical Untested* 1980-85
$499.99