-
frozen-bubble-data
Frozen-bubble-data says no install script and has apt totally messed up.
Have tried -f
Tried to uninstall, but apt says in too bad of a state, must reinstall and it won't do that either.
Any help appreciated.
Running 3.4 with 2.6.5 kernel.
Thanks in advance
Ray Anderson
-
Junior Member
registered user
Yeah, I'm having that same stupid thing. I was trying to remove all those games that I would never play, and run into this.
Now, I'm stuck with this. Is there any way to manual hack out apt to clean it up? I just wasted a whole day trying to get over it, coz I can't do any other apt-related work.
I'm using 3.4 kernel 2.6.6 from 2004/5/17.
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By nvgringo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 12:58 PM
-
By hugeness in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:43 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49