I have been able to make floppy disks to boot Knoppix 3.4 releases. However, I would like to make a bootable thumb drive.
With versions 3.3 I used to just create a bootable floppy and copy the contents to an ext2 formatted partition on my thumb drive.
With 3.4 I can copy the contents of the first floppy, but I am unable to mount the second (ram) floppy to copy that over. I am not even sure if this would work since version 3.4 wants you to switch floppies in the middle of the boot process.
Any suggestions on making this work?
Thanks in advance,
~pau1

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
ZUZELT X211 Compressed Air Duster and Mini Vacuum
$133.99
Filament Vacuum Storage Kit with USB Pump, 20 Pack Light-Proof Vacuum Sealed
$42.19
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00