-
Senior Member
registered user
KNX 3.4 Bootable Thumb Drive
I have been able to make floppy disks to boot Knoppix 3.4 releases. However, I would like to make a bootable thumb drive.
With versions 3.3 I used to just create a bootable floppy and copy the contents to an ext2 formatted partition on my thumb drive.
With 3.4 I can copy the contents of the first floppy, but I am unable to mount the second (ram) floppy to copy that over. I am not even sure if this would work since version 3.4 wants you to switch floppies in the middle of the boot process.
Any suggestions on making this work?
Thanks in advance,
~pau1
Similar Threads
-
By jbaruffa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:13 PM
-
By smash in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 02:42 AM
-
By Wingman0 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 10:28 PM
-
By iconfly in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vacuum/Air Duster Super Power Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner 4-in-1 air Blower Gun
$64.35

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98