Hi my real name is Bruno and this it my first post on knoppix forum. I'm from Brazil
![]()
I have installed the knoppix 3.4 10-05 but the most recent version is knoppix 3.4 17-05
how to upgrade my knoppix version installed in my pc??
Hi my real name is Bruno and this it my first post on knoppix forum. I'm from Brazil
![]()
I have installed the knoppix 3.4 10-05 but the most recent version is knoppix 3.4 17-05
how to upgrade my knoppix version installed in my pc??
What do you need to update? Most likely nothing from the most recent release. If you need to add or upgrade applications then simply use apt-get. Read up on apt-get on the docs here or in the Debian docs.

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 32GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$538.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 64GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$654.99
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 8GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 2TB SATA HDD
$494.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99