-
Knoppix 3.4 and Windows XP File Sharing
I have already read this post (http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8725), and can access the shared folders on my windows xp machine.
1) Is there a noob explaination on how this can automatically be run? I have been just running it from root everytime I power on the system.
2) I can grab files from the xp machine to my Linux box, but not visa vera. What type of configuration on my XP box am I missing?
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:26 AM
-
By dprobert in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:44 PM
-
By shiva_iitm in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 08:02 AM
-
By slicksps in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 12:24 AM
-
By nickelbacker in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00