The Normal KNOPPIX has a good array of Games, but something I think would be nice would be like Open Ofiice, Konsole etc. and EVERYHTING else games!!! Versions of KNOPPIX specifically aimed for graphics, coding, Internet stuff etc.
The Normal KNOPPIX has a good array of Games, but something I think would be nice would be like Open Ofiice, Konsole etc. and EVERYHTING else games!!! Versions of KNOPPIX specifically aimed for graphics, coding, Internet stuff etc.
I would like to see the UT2003 linux demo version on knoppix and yes seperate flavored knoppix distros would be cool
Bort, Gentoo has a UT2003 live CD out... and I think I am remastering a knoppix that will include UT2k3....
In addition to that... I am posibley going to make a LiveCD(morphix) with as little over head and as little running in the background as possible and put UT2k3 on it.... I have a few other remastering projects i would like to do for fun... no clue what is actually going to get done or when...
Dammit! i want to vote on the first 3 options! morphix has all three (well, not really a graphics iso yet, but slowly new modules are getting underway). So, the best Knoppix would be all three! It's just not called knoppix anymore![]()
am i the only one who can't vote?
Yup, multiplayer gaming with client and server versions on one cd would be nice!
I burned the gentoo ut2003 cd but don't know what to do with it....
Help!
Lol if anyone was to make such a Gaming "KNOPPIX" cd it sure wouldnt be me!!! But That is something I would really like to see.
I like that! The poll must be broken or something. Anyway, Im really rooting for gaming linux!!!! What id REALLY like to see is a version of linux wiht some FPS that i could play at shcool without having to install anything. after all schools have funding for video cards.
I took a look at Morphix and for anyone who doesnt know about it here is basically what i described via 1st post. http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/MainGame
have fun everybody!!!! im trying it out tonight

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00