I believe it's an or, not an and. I was able to create a 3.4 remaster that way.
I am having similar problems as described in this thread. What confuses me is whether or not to execute both of these commands or just the one for 3.4?
* now, copy everything in /cdrom/KNOPPIX/ to /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/ except the ~700 Mb KNOPPIX file. ( cd /cdrom/KNOPPIX;find . -size -10000k -type f -exec cp -p --parents {} /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/ \; )
* (For Knoppix 3.4), copy everything in /cdrom/ to /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/ except the ~700 Mb KNOPPIX file. ( cd /cdrom;find . -size -10000k -type f -exec cp -p --parents {} /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/ \; )
My natural inclination is to just try the Knoppix 3.4 specific line.
Guess I'll try it both ways and see which way works! If anyone can enlighten me it could save me a little trial and error.
Thanks,
I believe it's an or, not an and. I was able to create a 3.4 remaster that way.
GUYS GUYS GUYS.....or GALS... whatever, it is an OR ! Like it states (For Knoppix 3.4 Do this NOT BOTH! If you have an older version than Knoppix 3.4 than use the first command ....Have fun and good luck![]()

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00
DELL POWEREDGE R640 8SFF 2x 8 CORE SILVER 4110 2.1GHZ 32GB RAM H740P NO HDD
$550.00