-
Database in knoppix
Hi there, I've been using knoppix for quite a while in a 'fromhd' and external home type of setup and it has been my primary 'portable' desktop (I use the USB drive at home and at work) as it does almost everything I need.
Well almost. There's an sql database missing from knoppix, and I'd like one to included in knoppix. No, no.. I'm not talking about those heavyweights like mysql or postgresql, I'd just like to have sqlite included. There's db1 db2 db3 and db4 in knoppix, but they don't cut it.
Sqlite is small and fast for most purposes, and it would be helpful to have sqlite bindings for python and perl as well.
Right now I survived by compiling sqlite myself at the home directory, but really wished that it gets included as default.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chris_Xnest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 01:56 PM
-
By chris_Xnest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:37 PM
-
By mharazin78 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 04:51 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 08:20 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98