Hi there, I've been using knoppix for quite a while in a 'fromhd' and external home type of setup and it has been my primary 'portable' desktop (I use the USB drive at home and at work) as it does almost everything I need.
Well almost. There's an sql database missing from knoppix, and I'd like one to included in knoppix. No, no.. I'm not talking about those heavyweights like mysql or postgresql, I'd just like to have sqlite included. There's db1 db2 db3 and db4 in knoppix, but they don't cut it.
Sqlite is small and fast for most purposes, and it would be helpful to have sqlite bindings for python and perl as well.
Right now I survived by compiling sqlite myself at the home directory, but really wished that it gets included as default.
Thanks

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00