Hi there, I've been using knoppix for quite a while in a 'fromhd' and external home type of setup and it has been my primary 'portable' desktop (I use the USB drive at home and at work) as it does almost everything I need.
Well almost. There's an sql database missing from knoppix, and I'd like one to included in knoppix. No, no.. I'm not talking about those heavyweights like mysql or postgresql, I'd just like to have sqlite included. There's db1 db2 db3 and db4 in knoppix, but they don't cut it.
Sqlite is small and fast for most purposes, and it would be helpful to have sqlite bindings for python and perl as well.
Right now I survived by compiling sqlite myself at the home directory, but really wished that it gets included as default.
Thanks

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8”
$79.99
Vintage Macintosh Compuserve Version 1 Membership Kit PC Magazine Mac New Sealed
$999.99
Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00