I am new to Linux and have installed Knoppix onto a work pc. It has two hdas but only one showed up so I have installed the primary partition and swap space on this. How do I add this other disk and move the swap space to the end of the new disk.
I am new to Linux and have installed Knoppix onto a work pc. It has two hdas but only one showed up so I have installed the primary partition and swap space on this. How do I add this other disk and move the swap space to the end of the new disk.
Did you add the second hard drive after the install? Try running rebuildfstab as root and the second one should be detected and the information placed in /etc/fstab. If you're still having problems post the contents of /etc/fstab as well as the details on your hard drive.

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00