Thanks!, but... the hard drive doesn't work, and I don't have a floppy for the machine. I guess I am SOL.Originally Posted by jcarr
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla...g.cgi?id=80875
You have to download the BIOS update from HP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Pavilion Notebook ZT1135
HP Pavilion ZT1xxx and XZxxx IB and Omnibook IB - BIOS versoin 1.10
Release Date: 2002-09-11 Version: N/A
Description:
This is a self-extracting file which contains the HP notebook system
BIOS IB.M1.10. Download the file to an empty directory and execute it
from Windows. Follow the displayed instructions to create the BIOS
Update Floppy disk. FIXED: Unable to boot from CD's recorded using the
El Torito standard
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks!, but... the hard drive doesn't work, and I don't have a floppy for the machine. I guess I am SOL.Originally Posted by jcarr
the link in the post above is STALE. Here is where I found it:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...item=ob-9854-1
Also, if my link is stale, go to hp and search for, ZT1135, NOT YOUR MODEL NUMBER. the patch applies to zt1xxx. I have a zt1235 and the bios update isn't listed for my system. So you should search your system first, then try searching zt1135.
-ben

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99