Ma first post on the Knoppix forum so if it` s in the wrong catagory plz correct me.
I got the Live cd installed on ma hdd (3.2) and managed to get everything working good for a linux n00b like meonly my Creative 5.1 soundcard isn`t working well (emu10k1).
I managed to get sound now but everytime i reboot i have to give the command " /sbin/modprobe emu10k1 " to hear any sound. If i don` t give the command the mediaplayers will play (sometime) but i can `t hear shit lol.
I did the sndconfig though and it finds ma live 5.1 card but he gives the error that he can` t write to the config file.
I disabled ma onboard sound and already have set PNP on off.
So conclusion (lol) is there a way to avoid typing the command "/sbin/modprobe emu10k1" eveytime when i boot.
regards,
AdminX
lspci -v
02:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 07)
Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 8064
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
I/O ports at d800 [size=32]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99