any luck with your query?
I have a system with two graphics cards.
1 Aopen Aeolus GeForce 4200ti ( AGP )
1 Noname GeForce 2 MX 440 ( PCI )
My main card is detected but the 2nd card is not deteced, nor is any option given to extend my desktop to my 2nd Monitor.
I am currently on my laptop so I cannot post any more information. Maybe someone can already give me a hint.
Notice. I am a TOTAL 100% LINUX Newbie
Okay I am now on my Main PC and did the lcpi -v thingy - but how I do I cut & paste it into the forum? I tried the "normal" CTRL + C in the Root Shell but it does not do anything - same thing with right click on the mouse. Please lemme know how I can paste the info here. Thanks!
[/code]
any luck with your query?
Nope - either nobody seems to have this problem or nobody seems to have a 2nd Monitor![]()
I decided to forget about Linux/Knoppix because without the 2nd Monitor I have no use for Linux/Knoppix on my machine.
Yes, I'm used to 2 monitors as well, and it sucks to not be able to use them. In my case, my gfx card RADEON 9600se has the capability, but the screens aren't getting repainted very well. I don't know if it's the driver or X, but I used to be able to do it with my other PC with a RADEON 9600xt.
Dunno what the problem is, yet.
I'm willing to try out a new version of X and a different way of installing the driver than using Kano's script.
Until then, I'm mostly on Win2000.![]()

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00