-
Two Monitors with Knoppix 3.4 ?
I have a system with two graphics cards.
1 Aopen Aeolus GeForce 4200ti ( AGP )
1 Noname GeForce 2 MX 440 ( PCI )
My main card is detected but the 2nd card is not deteced, nor is any option given to extend my desktop to my 2nd Monitor.
I am currently on my laptop so I cannot post any more information. Maybe someone can already give me a hint.
Notice. I am a TOTAL 100% LINUX Newbie 
Okay I am now on my Main PC and did the lcpi -v thingy - but how I do I cut & paste it into the forum? I tried the "normal" CTRL + C in the Root Shell but it does not do anything - same thing with right click on the mouse. Please lemme know how I can paste the info here. Thanks!
[/code]
Similar Threads
-
By $hogun in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By nicorelli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By robbief in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 16
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:19 PM
-
By Simon_Haddad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 06:23 AM
-
By ledatica in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57