Problem solvedisabled Bios ACPI!
Okay, there must be somebody here that can help me solve this problem. When I shutdown my pc from knoppix3.4(both kernels) the screen goes blank but I still hear the power supply fan and can still operate the cd eject button. This is for both cd and hd install.I had to use the power switch.
I also use the CBit remaster which does not have this problem. The cdit edition completely shuts down my pc.
I tried the "acpi=off noacpi" cheat code but this has no effect.
Also not a kernel problem because it does not occur in the cbit edition.
Thanks!

Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items
$100.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Dell Inspiron 3800 Forest Green Vintage Laptop - Windows 2000 - Pentium III
$175.00
Vintage Franklin Ace 1000 computer
$120.00
Apple Macintosh 512K M0001W Vintage Mac Untested Turns On For Parts
$299.99
Huge lot of vintage computer brochures, price lists, etc.; mostly Mac
$85.00
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer 2 CIB - Pristine Condition w/ Receipt
$190.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99