-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi,
I also just installed to laptop's hd. What a snap
Thank you to whoever wrote the installer.
Why am I doing installing this? I'm a old windows programmer, who's spent the last year working on an ASP.NET application. Turns out some of our client's are saying "Your nuts if you think we are going to install IIS on our network!'. So I say to myself, hmmm may I should look into adding PHP to my skill set..hehe. Having played with Knoppix at work I figured I should try and install it and use it as a base for learning PHP with Oracle.
Regards,
Obs
Similar Threads
-
By bsoderror in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By Romkillah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 04:43 PM
-
By patchdesigner in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 02:29 PM
-
By dhawton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 09:26 PM
-
By a.lost.soul in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R750 2x Xeon Gold 6326 96GB 12x1.92TB SSD H755 Win 2022
$4999.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99