-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi,
I also just installed to laptop's hd. What a snap
Thank you to whoever wrote the installer.
Why am I doing installing this? I'm a old windows programmer, who's spent the last year working on an ASP.NET application. Turns out some of our client's are saying "Your nuts if you think we are going to install IIS on our network!'. So I say to myself, hmmm may I should look into adding PHP to my skill set..hehe. Having played with Knoppix at work I figured I should try and install it and use it as a base for learning PHP with Oracle.
Regards,
Obs
Similar Threads
-
By bsoderror in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By Romkillah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 04:43 PM
-
By patchdesigner in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 02:29 PM
-
By dhawton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 09:26 PM
-
By a.lost.soul in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99