-
Knoppix login
Hi,
I want to avoid to be automaticately login under command prompt (when I boot with run level 1,2 or 3).
What is the best way to do that ?
--
When I put noeject on the kernel boot prompt, the CD is eject (it shouldn't do that)
--
I don't want to have to press a key when I reboot Knoppix S90knoppix-reboot, but I don't see what I've to remove.
Thank you help.
Knoppix is a very good project
.
Similar Threads
-
By torbu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:33 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2004, 10:12 AM
-
By benmayim in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 07:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

DISCOUNTED - $135 SABRENT Rocket Nano 1TB M.2 2242 NVMe PCIe SSD 3000MB/s
$105.00