Hi,
I've been searching around the forums alot trying to find a proper minimal knoppix
I've tried DSL and Morphix so far.
DSL is not suitable because there is too many non-debian packages installed and the X-Windows configuration is not done automatically on bootup (like Knoppix) and IIRC morphix does the same + has all kinds of weird 'package' scripts.
I *especially* require a stripped distro with a 2.6 kernel, which will then need to be re-patched, a few custom software and scripts added and the whole thing remasterd.
All this preferably in < 64M, for future SRAM configuration
Can anyone suggest somewhere where I may start?, is there any useless package lists anywhere?, is it possible to modify something like model-k and upgrade it to 2.6 & isolinux.
btw, Where I can find model-k, or some of the other tiny distros mentionned in the forums.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
256GB 4x64GB Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1500.00
192GB (12 x 16GB) PC4-2400T 2400MHz DDR4 ECC REG Memory
$1850.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39