-
Ok -- I've gone and re-partitioned my drive (it's now in correct order, and starts with hda2 after main), re-installed Knoppix and... still the same. It was nothing to do my partitions after all. The error message I still get is:
mount: fs type devfs not supported by kernal
I've scanned other posts and checked for bug reports, and it doesn't seem like anyone else is getting this... What could possibly be the problem!? I'm just about ready to give up, and go back to (sigh) Linspire. But I'd really like to get all the packages offered by Knoppix as well as the flexibility.. Anyone else out there with this problem???[/quote]
Similar Threads
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 11:08 PM
-
By jimmyjrosu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By dinacre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
-
By motthe3rd in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By scottb908 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Hynix 8x 8GB DDR4 1Rx8 PC4-2400T Server Memory RDIMM HMA81GR7MFR8N-UH
$450.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

MIXED *LOT OF 33* DESKTOP MEMORY RAM
$400.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39