-
Network Status Indicators/LEDs
Hey everyone! This is my first post here, so be gentle. I just started using knoppix and have it installed as my primary os. I've got everything set up just the way I like it, but I just want one more thing. Back in my Windows days, I used to have a network status light indicator in my system tray. I've used Gentoo Linux on my xbox and have seen the same thing. I was wondering if I could have something like that in my linux taskbar, next to the clock where my keyboard layout icon is. Is this possible? What do I need to install?
Thanks!
Adam
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:07 PM
-
By ThomasX in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 03:09 PM
-
By Darkman348 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:44 PM
-
By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:55 AM
-
By neil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$195.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2390.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$46.00